STUDENT NURSES ASSOCIATION
Goals & Objectives
The SNA of the School of Nursing envision to develop the holistic potential of the nursing students to become responsible in serving the academic and external community for the promotion of health and prevention of disease, thus achieve oneness and teamwork among students and faculty member towards active community participation as well as academic an clinical excellence.
- • Participate in institutional and community service actively.
- • Share talents and gain recognition for the School of Nursing and for the institution.
- • Develop competent and compassionate student leaders.
- • Promote health education towards prevention of disease and promotion of health towards students, faculty and people in the community.
- • Promote friendship and cooperation in performing institutional and community service.
SNA OFFICERS SY 2011-2012
|President:||Maria Concepcion Patron|
|Vice-President:||Jerimy Wina Dizon|
|Secretary:||Maria Dolores Reyes|
|Asst. Treasurer:||Jeddah Mararac|
|Sgts @ Arms:||Jerome Cruz|